Your local company with experience in the system design, installation and servicing of all types of commercial heating, cooling, and ventilation equipment, including modern fully automated home comfort and air-controlled systems.
We at Tri Tech Mechanical plan and propose the entire process from design to installation to service.
- Comprehensive customer needs and desires assessment
- Detailed heat loss & heat gain calculations
- Energy Evaluations by our on-staff Certified Energy Managers (C.E.M.) and LEED accredited professionals
- Design scheme review
- Collaboration and coordination with builders, architects and the project team
- We follow all installation standards and take pride in our work
- Efficient scheduling and project management
- System performance testing to ensure that your system performs as designed
- Licensed service technicians
- 24-hour service & Custom Maintenance Plans
- Forced Air Systems
Most commercial homes use a forced air heating system. Air is heated in a furnace that will then be pushed through ducts to various vents and registers. This is generally referred to as a basic central heating system. The furnace that is used for a central heating system can be powered by electricity, propane, natural gas, or fuel oil. The ductwork can be installed either in the interior walls of a structure or exposed as designed or preferred by the homeowner.
- Electric Systems
This type of heating system is commonly recommended in homes that do not have access to natural gas, propane, or fuel oil. The most common option for a home is to install baseboard heaters that are controlled by the use of a thermostat. A well-known aspect about the use of baseboard heaters is that the cost of electricity might be higher than other heating systems.
- Geothermal Systems
This is a modern option for a heating system as it is the most energy efficient. The heat used by the unit is obtained from the ground and uses water from ground wells. These systems are energy-efficient and are a great option to keep costs low during the cold months of winter. One thing to note is the initial setup cost of a geothermal heating system is much higher than other conventional heating systems.
- Radiant Heat Systems
Homes and buildings with a boiler will have the option to use a radiant heating system. Water is heated in a boiler that is sent through tubes that are installed beneath the floor to distribute heat. Heat will radiate up through the floor to all the rooms in a home or building. The boiler for the system is powered by using fuel oil, propane, electricity, or natural gas.
- Hybrid Heating
Hybrid heating combines the energy efficiency of a heat pump with the power of a gas furnace. Most of the time, the heat pump will operate to heat and cool your home. It is only during extreme temperatures that the furnace kicks on. And since you aren't just relying on one system, you will reduce significant strain on both units, thus significantly reducing the need for repairs and replacements.
- Customized Air Filtration Options
- Geothermal Heat Pumps
- Radiant Floor Heating
- Fireplace & Kitchen Make-up Air
- Exhaust Systems (Kitchen, Bathroom, Dryer, etc.)
- Energy & Heat Recovery Ventilators (ERV & HRV)
- Humidifiers & Dehumidifiers
- Indoor Pool Climate Control
- Snow Melting Systems
- Wine Room Conditioning Units
- Direct and Indirect Domestic Water Heating
IAQ Indoor Air Quality
- Air Quality Control and Purification
Air Conditioning or A/C Installation Services
- Central Air Conditioning
- Heat Pump
- Mini-split Air Conditioning
- High Velocity Air Conditioner
- Multi-split air conditioning systems
- Geothermal Heat Pumps
System Controls and Planning
- Programmable Thermostats
- Web-based, Smart-phone controlled programmable thermostats
- Smart Home System including your comfort system controls with your full house automation
- Planning and optimization of your zoning
Replacement and Upgrades
Upgrading your home's heating and cooling systems will provide many years of quiet and reliable comfort. To help meet your needs for comfort and energy efficiency, we can provide:
- In-home consultation with one of our Comfort Specialists
- Assistance in selecting an energy-efficient heating and air conditioning system that matches your comfort preferences and lifestyle
- Proper sizing of the equipment for your unique situation
- Installations supervised by your Comfort Specialist and performed our licensed mechanics
- Superior customer service before, during and after your installation
- 24-hour service & tailored Maintenance Plans
Service and Maintenance
Our HVAC expert technicians and mechanics in Stamford & Danbury, CT provide professionalism and fast response time. We provide 24/7 emergency care as well as maintenance plans to keep your system running efficiently and at high performance.
We offer 24/7/365 Maintenance Plans customized to your needs.